An in-demand international speaker, Allison Morgan, MA, OTR, RYT has presented hundreds of seminars and training courses to groups of all sizes — teaching and inspiring participants in her iconic high-energy, relatable and engaging style.
With over 10 years of experience as a speaker, Allison provides conference keynotes, workshop presentations and leadership/program development in NJ, NYC, PA, CT and nationwide pertaining to the following topics:
- Inclusion of the Special Needs population.
- Integrating Yoga and Mindfulness into school/work/life.
- Effective Leadership throughout the educational team (administrators, teachers, parents).
- Occupational, Speech/Language and Physical Therapists.
- Social Workers and Psychologists.
- Behavioral Health Professionals.
- Educational Leaders: Superintendents, Principals, Teachers, School support staff, Childcare center staff members.
- Parent Support Groups.
“Excellent presenter – amusing, bright, informative, real, and uplifting.” Carolyn Young PT
“Excellent, mindful and inspiring!!! Indeed a gifted teacher.” Rosemary Michael RYT
Read what others are saying about Allison’s speaking style here.
Inquire about Allison’s availability here.