Zensational Kids was founded with the belief that every child has unlimited potential, no matter what circumstances have crossed their path or diagnosis they have been given. We help educational communities unlock that potential through the implementation of evidence-based mindfulness practices and social-emotional learning techniques that foster the development of coping skills and self-regulation strategies.
- Empower youth with tools to strengthen their inner resources for social, emotional and mental health.
- Prepare students to understand their mental and emotional states while developing the personal power to thrive with greater joy for themselves and compassion for others.
- Help youth build the capacity to focus their attention for learning and living with purpose.
- Support authentic inclusion of all students within the natural setting of the classroom and community.
- Empower educators to develop practices of self-awareness and care to nurture their own well-being.
- Support schools in creating a culture of compassion, where inner confidence and resilience flourish.
- Provide holistic strategies to support mental health programs in schools.
Zensational Kids was born out of Founder and CEO Allison Morgan’s own experiences as a pediatric occupational therapist and the multitude of physical, emotional, cognitive, and behavioral benefits she found from integrating yoga and mindfulness into therapy sessions with her patients. Since 2015, Zensational Kids has published four separate curriculums for Pre-K through high school-aged students and special needs, that help schools develop resilient and compassionate internal and external environments for students and educators to thrive.
Allison Morgan, MA, OTR, E-RYT
Mary Borton, E-RYT-500
Project Management and Trainer
Program Coordinator and Implementation Specialist
Social Media Specialist
Zensational Kids partners with school districts as well as for-profit and nonprofit organizations and program managers. A sampling of our key partners below.