We believe that every child has unlimited potential, no matter what circumstances have crossed their path or diagnosis they have been given. We help educational communities unlock that potential through the implementation of evidence-based yoga and mindfulness practices that build social and emotional learning, coping skills and self-regulation strategies. These ancient tools have never been more needed in our world and definitely in our school culture. The time has come for us to address the rising national rates of chronic stress and anxiety as well as the increases in developmental and mental health challenges affecting our youth.
Our mission is to:
- Provide youth with tools to allow them to thrive in and out of the classroom.
- Prepare all children to understand their personal power and lead their lives with greater joy for themselves and compassion for others.
- Help all youth build the capacity to focus their attention for learning and living with purpose.
- Support authentic inclusion of all students within the natural setting of the classroom and community.
- Empower educators to develop practices of self-care to nurture their own well-being.
- Help schools create a culture of compassion where inner confidence and resilience flourish.
- Provide holistic strategies to support mental health programs in schools.