Designed for educators, school counselors, and therapists, this professional development training teaches more than 40 evidence-based practices using two-minute), impactful breath, movement, and mindfulness activities. Our curriculum helps adults and students simultaneously create inner states of safety, connection, and compassion – the necessary components to thriving. Through implementation of the program, nervous system regulation can be achieved, which further supports behavioral self-control, coping skills, focused attention, and academic success.
To support your faculty in easeful implementation of this workshop, we recommend our comprehensive manuals and subscription to our online, classroom video library for:
Early childhood education (3-5)
Our early childhood program puts developmental milestones at its forefront, promoting growth of the whole child. Motor and sensory exploration are infused into social-emotional learning and mindfulness techniques to foster the development of self-regulation. Activities and methodology provide educators with effective tools to improve children’s ability to control their emotions, and act with compassion, empathy, and kindness towards themselves and others.
This program uses evidence-based and easy-to-implement practices to help educators:
- Introduce breath, movement, and mindfulness in a fun, playful, interactive and engaging manner
- Infuse activities into literature, music, circle time, transitions, centers, and cooperative games to apply small, regulating doses throughout the day
- Teach kindness, empathy, focused attention, and self-regulation strategies
- Facilitate behavioral and emotional regulation
- Support social and emotional learning
- Enrich teacher/student and student/student communication while facilitating classroom management
- Nurture their own well-being and manage stress and energy throughout the day
Elementary school (K – Grade 5)
Our elementary school program infuses evidence-based breath, movement, and mindfulness exercises into K-5 classrooms to help students and educators become self-regulated, focused, and resilient while nurturing an optimal learning environment.
This K-5th grade curriculum is designed to:
- Easily be integrated into any classroom, therapy, counseling or home setting
- Completed as short, two-minute breaks throughout the day, or sequenced together as part of a longer session
- Empower students to take an active role in understanding their own nervous system so they can achieve and maintaining an optimal learning state
- Improve behavior, self-control, emotional regulation, and coping skills
- Build the cognitive muscles of focus and resilience while providing effective self-regulation strategies
- Reduce stress, balance energy levels, develop healthy habits of mind/body, and build positive perspectives and mindsets
Middle and High school (Grades 6-12)
Our middle and high school program infuses neuroscience, positive psychology as well as social and emotional learning to build self-mastery through self-compassion, personal empowerment and resilience. The curriculum equips educators with tools to pause, acknowledge, shift, and refocus students’ attention helping to reduce the chronic rates of stress, mental health disorders, and trauma many of our young adults are facing.
This 6-12th grade program is designed to help middle and high school educators, counselors, and therapists teach students how to:
- Cultivate compassion, calm, focus, and resilience within their students and for themselves
- Develop inner awareness of thoughts, sensations, and emotions
- Skillfully pause, notice, and respond, rather than react to daily stressors with anger, aggression, or despair
- Utilize healthy stress management techniques, which can be carried with them throughout their lives
- Understand the neuroscience of the adolescent brain and foundational practices of mindfulness, empowering them to take an active role in shaping their brain and mind