Techniques for Teens to Develop Compassion, Calm, Focus and Resilience
Today’s teens are struggling with managing their time, emotions, social groups, workload and discovering who they are as a student and human being. It is a lot for anyone. They have become so technologically plugged in, that the pace of their life has become overwhelming. Our program provides them with tools to pause, acknowledge, shift, and refocus. The EVERYDAY Mindfulness program teaches students how to develop greater self-awareness, balanced with compassion and acceptance. Our proprietary curriculum infuses neuroscience, positive psychology as well as social and emotional learning, allowing teens to understand their thought, the power of their mind, and the relationship between their mind and body.
This training/curriculum is designed to help your educators teach students how to:
- Cultivate compassion, calm, focus and resilience within their students and for themselves
- Develop inner awareness of thoughts, sensations, and emotions
- Pause, notice and respond, rather than react to their daily stressors with anger, aggression or despair
- Utilize healthy stress management techniques, which can be carried with them throughout their lives
- Understand the neuroscience of the adolescent brain and the implementation of mindfulness, empowering them to take an active role in shaping their brain and mind
Program easily integrates into lessons within your existing classroom/district curriculum.